Translate

Friday, March 13, 2015

Sometimes...

Sometimes I feel like all of this 
is too much
for me

Did I forget that I am almost ....?
I think so.

Sometimes it is so overwhelming
I feel tired

But...
not defeated

I am
motivated  by the
"Dream"

And it is becoming a reality....

I can almost begin to envision
this as home...

But still sometimes
too
much...

work
money,
time
day by day
WE
move ahead
Doug and I

walked 3 miles today
through my new hometown
through the cemetery
with many,
many,
"Goods" and "Kinders"
"Livelys"
It must be a 
GOOD town.

found a penny 
on the driveway...
a sunflower moment for me
all of this
"They're" with the saints
"watching and loving still"

After, on my 
new back porch
 Looked out on the lake...
and
for a moment
It felt like 
home.

Gail Mehlan

No comments: